Hysterectomy Community
Hysterectomy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hysterectomy

My hair has been fall out badly for the last 13 years my doctor just changed my prescription I was on the .05 Vivelle patches for the last 5 or 6 years but that was not working either. What I'm taking now is just worst.  Now I barely have hair at the top... just wear it back in a rubber brand.  My hair breaks and is brittle as well, use to not be like this!   What should I do?
HI,
Hair fall can be because of various factors like hormonal issues, hair problems, scalp issues like dandruff, infections, excessive use of hair sprays and shampoos etc. Excessive hair fall can also be due to systemic diseases. Hence you should consult a physician (internal medicine) and a dermatologist for an evaluation. Hope this helps.
Take care.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank