Hysterectomy Community
Hysteretomy Link

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Hysteretomy Link

Here is a great site for all women to join and you would love all the great info, stories, and advice that is offered here about various hysterectomies and everything that is linked to it. Including cyst(s), HRT, and other disorders! http://www.*************.com
Excuse my typo of the title. I forgotten the "C". Smh! I have to slow down and proof read! Lol! Any way, ladies join the site. I'm already a member on it and you all would really love it! Just copy the link above into your search engine.
Oh no! I guess I could not leave that site name on here? Oops! Just in box/ message me for it. If you are really interested?