Hysterectomy Community
I have some questions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

I have some questions

I had a hysterectomy 4-5 yrs ago.  I had the hysterectomy and one overy remover.  Then I was still cramping so they removed the other overy.  Now I have nothing and I still have cramps.  my pelvic area is in continual cramping and is very tender.  Does anyone have any reason for this also when I have a bowel movement it feelslike razor blades and can feel it from the begining where it starts and can feel it move the whole lenght of the bowel movement.  I am usually in so much pain when I go that I am so close to tears.  I am so horrified when I have to go I get sever anxiety when I know its time to go.  I even take a stool softner everyday to try to help the act of going.  My dr want to give me a colonoscopy.  That does not sound at all like something I want to do.
Well, if you don't, you might be ignoring something that can be fixed.  if your doctor suggests a colonoscopy, it is time to do one.

ps -- you're knocked out for the procedure so you don't feel a thing.
A colonoscopy is a great procedure, actually.  I wonder if you have adhesions blocking your digestive tract.  Or maybe a probiotic would help.  Get the colonoscopy and/or barium enema.  
One yes I would get a colonscopy to rule anything bowel related out.

It is possible that you have scar tissue obstruction from the surgeries or it is also possible to have ovarian remnant syndrome and that ovary has grown back.

really I was under the impression that I would be awake for the whole thing.  That is what scares me and I also have an issue with urinating she wants to put a cathiter up there and blow up a balloon and strech the urethra and that really scares me too that she did say I would be awake for or maybe they can do both at the same time while I am sleeping
I am pretty sure everything you are saying are all bad word and nothing I want to do HAHA
I have never heard of that but you could be right thanks to all that answered my questions I go to see my OBGYN tomorrow at 11am So i will let you all know what she says.  Thanks again so much
It really depends everyone I have spoke to said they were awake but for all three of mind I was asleep. Make sure you are asleep!!!

I have had the cystoscopy done as well and it is an in/out 2 second procedure. It is uncomfortable and you burn and bleed a little after urination. I am prone to yeast infections so right away I got one, yay! LOL.

I have Endometriosis and I had my first surgery in 2007. I just had my second one in Feb for everything you are describing and I had scar tissue all over my ureters, bladder and bowel. I feel so much better now. I could not have a BM without using an enema for 3 times a week for 3 yrs until finally I was cut back open to find out why.

Will I went to OBGYN I know nothing more now then I did before.  They swabed for infection and set up a transvagional ultrasound and set me up with another appointment to give me the news and possiblely set me up to have a laproscopy.  This *****!
Wow well that was quick to set up a lap. I wish I had that luck. It took me 3 yrs. I think this is a good idea. I really think it could be scar tissue from the Hyster that is causing this pain.

I would still do the colonoscopy as much as you don't want to. It will give you peace of mind.