Is there a reason some questions get answered, & some dont
I just want to leave here and I dont know how.  I dont mean to sound disrespectul.  I am just trying to find a way understand things on this community. I mean we are all busy and I get that and I myself ask a second question just to clear up my first question that the Doctor misunderstood. and its still been skipped. I am going to see a doctor.  Because I havent had periods in 2 years due to the novasure procedure. No I didnt have the D&C but I just wanted to see compasssion on this forum most of us are women. Even The doctor using obesity hurt my feelings some after last year alone I lost 106 pounds. I know though She just a doctor. So I was just wondering
I'm new to this forum but I think that some of our questions may not get answered because people don't know what to write. My question is about emotions and RAH and I maybe having different reactions then others, As far as your question I have always been overweight or obese but it did not affect my periods. However, my daughter stopped having periods in college and refuses to get checked. I am worried about PCOS and metabolic syndrome
for her as well as having cancer later like me. As far as your doctor, don't put up with her rudeness and insensitivity. Be proud of yourself for losing the 100+
pounds. This summer I told my dr's ARNP that I was worried I had cancer and she told me that everything that is wrong with me is due to my lack of will power and being fat. I refused to see this ARNP.  again and .my dr dismissed me as a patient
I read your other post and could not understand what the question was, it was a collection of problems all right, but were you saying "Has anyone ever had this and what was it?" or were you saying ... well, I couldn't tell what you were wanting to know.

Also, some forums don't have immediate answerers.  People post in a day or two days, they don't always see the posts right away.

You say "I just want to leave here and don't know how."  If you mean the forum, or MedHelp, it's not like you have to sign anything, or check out.  Many people ask one question and get their answer (or not) and that is the last time they post here.  It is not formal.
It also helps to ask a question in a forum that has a doctor following it routinely.  It doesn't seem like this one does.  Try asking it in Gynecology/Women's Health.  I have gotten 3 questions answered there by Dr. Brown.  She gets on every couple of days.  Hope this helps!