Hysterectomy Community
Lectrum 11.25mg injection side effects
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lectrum 11.25mg injection side effects

My doctor recently did a bilateral tuboplasty on me to remove cyst in left fallopian tube. After this open surgery she gave me Lectrum 11.25mg injection to stop my periods for 3 months. It has been 2 weeks since this injection was given to me, and I am having lower leg pains, pain in injection spot at times, dizziness at times, and pain before and when urinating. I informed my doctor about this but she just gave me tablets to treat urinary tract infection.

Can anyone please advise if I am suffering from any serious side-effects of this injection and if so what can I do to recover?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated....thanks.
Tags: tubal surgery, lectrum, lupron, 3 month contraceptive injectio, endometriosis, cyst removal, infertility complications
Hi,
How are you? Lectrum or Leuprorelin  is a gonadotrophin-releasing hormone  analogue used to treat a wide range of sex hormone-related disorders such as advanced prostatic cancer, endometriosis and precocious puberty. Side effects such as headache, hot flushes, nausea, vomiting, tiredness and bone thinning may occur but may also resolve after discontinuation. If these symptoms persists, it is best that you inform your doctor about these for proper management. Further evaluation may need to be done. Complementary and alternative medicine such as acupuncture and biofeedback therapy may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank