Pain with bowel movement
I had a partial hysterectomy a week ago. Just my uterus was taken out. It was done laperoscopy and she used a technique where the uterus is cut much like a spiral apple peel and taken out through one of the incisions for the scopes. I only have two small incisions and one two inch.
Every time I pass gas, have a bowel movement and the minutes before those, I have extreme abdominal pain. Other than that I have no pain, but this is bad. is this normal?
I am not a doctor, but I would think this is normal seeing it was only a week ago. You probably still have some of that gas they use to blow up your stomach to do the surgery.

I had a LAVH/BSO 6 weeks ago and I still to this day have pains. Not every day, but I still get the pain.

Are you constipated at all? Has your doctor recommended a stool softener at all? Not a laxative, but a stool softener such as Colace?