Hysterectomy Community
Please Help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please Help

Okay so I had a partial hysterectomy 4 weeks and 5 days ago. My doctor released me to go to Six Flags and ride everything already, (I went yesterday). Does that mean I can do everything normal again. I am ready to have sex. I know there is a chance of infection but what if he pulls out and none of his body fluids get inside. And please dont answer this question if you are just going to tell me to ask my doctor, thats why I am asking on MedHelp because I really dont want to ask him. Thanks so much!
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
I'd wait at least 6 weeks.  Riding rides at Six Flags is not the same as having a penis penetrate your abdominal area where you recently had surgery.
134578_tn?1404951303
I'd wait at least 6 weeks.  Riding rides at Six Flags is not the same as having a penis penetrate your abdominal area where you recently had surgery.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...