Possible yeast infection
Hi this isn't really about a hysterectomy... but I couldn't find a related category. I currently am having pain in my vagina. Ive had a yeast infeciton before and I don't think this is one. There is no white discahrgy stuff but it's really red and irritated. It burns to pee and it's uncomfortable. It kinda hurts and I tried having sex and it hurt.  
It all started after my last pack of birth contorl pills. I normally on my pill have a 3 day period. This past month I was still bleeding when I had to start my new pack of pills so I bleed for 7 days +. Anyway, I didn't think anything of it and took a minocylin pill I use for acne and ever since I've been having these issues. I am 100% positive it isn't an std. So is it still a yeast infection just without the white **** or just horribly irritated or what? Also how can I make it stop!?!
vaginitis? bladder infection?
Go to urogynecology expert forum and post this question....look to the right of this you will see it