Hysterectomy Community
Post Hysterectomy Mass Causing Pain, vomitting, and Hydronephrosis...pl...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Post Hysterectomy Mass Causing Pain, vomitting, and Hydronephrosis...please help

I am a 44 year old post complete hysterectomy.  I have a 3.9 x 5.4 x 3.6 complex mass containing cystic components and thick septations which have associated vascularity.  This mass is also to blame for right hydronephrosis and hydroureter due to compression by the mass.  I cannot seem to get any doctor to help....any suggestions?  The radiologist report recommends surgical intervention however; being admitted to two different hospitals, neither surgical team will touch me.
Hi,
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Can you elaborate on the location of the mass and how long have this been detected? If the mass presents with symptoms, you may need to have this checked for further evaluation. Follow-up with your attending physician or referral to a surgeon may need to be done. Additional diagnostic tests may also be indicated. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank