Post-Hystrectomy Cessation of Body Hair Growth
I had a hysterectomy two years ago.  I have noticed a change in my hair growth.  The hair on my head is full and thick.  The hair on my body seems to be disappearing.  It takes several weeks to grow enough underarm and leg hair to shave and even then it is sparse.  Not complaining about having to shave less often, just wondering if this is normal.  I am not taking any kind of hormonal treatment because everything else is normal except for the hot flashes.
I could answer this a lot better if i knew your age..women usually stop growing hair under arms and stop needing to shave legs somewher around 65 -70..its just a normal part of aging,,,I dont think this is related to your surgery.
My body hair growth also receded.  I am 50.  Was ' given ' a total hysterectomy 2 years ago.  I do believe it is because of the change in ( or lack of  ) hormones.  NHRT helps but there is NOTHING better than the real thing.