Post hysterectomy leg pain
I am four weeks out from a full laproscopic hysterectomy with a bladder sling.  Since the surgery my buttocks have hurt some with the pain going down my leg.  Over the course of the last two weeks it has gotten much worse.  I have never had any pain in my back or legs before.  My doctor is saying it is sciatic pain but doesn't believe it is due to the surgery.  Anyone else experience this?  Outcomes?  I am very concerned because I am a dancer and at this point I can not stand or sit for long.
It does sound like your sciatic nerve. Have you been sitting a lot since your surgery? I would recommend seeing a Chiropractor, but your only 4 weeks post surgery so you have to wait to do that.
If you feel like it could be related to your surgery and your current Dr will not do anything for you then see another Gynecologist.
How are you now...I have had the same problem and I would like to know how you are ? I hope you are up Twirling and dancing as I would like to be if this ever goes away :)