Hysterectomy Community
Post hysterectomy......
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Post hysterectomy......

Hi,
I had an oophrectomy in the year April 2011 as written earlier also. I was also bleeding after every 2 months sometimes just spotting. I went to my sister's gynaecologist and after few tests and sonographies it was detected that there were some granulomas on the outer part of the suturing which required quatrization which was done on 28/1/13. Dr. also recommended hormonal tablet and cream which is Premarin 0.625 and premarin cream for 6 months.Now I want to know whetherr there are any side effects to it and if any, what are they and what can i do? Please let me know, as I am a bit tensed.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
HI,
The granulation tissue responds well to cauterization and the irregular bleeding should stop soon. Also the oestrogen cream will help with the healing process. Hence you should be all right soon. There should not be any major side effects.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Thank you Dr. for your response and after 2 months I am doing good but my gynaec has asked me to continue with Premarin for another 4 months and he has also asked me to start with Cavit PM.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...