Prolapse
I had a radical 4 years ago, now I have some bladder prolapse. The doctor said I can be fitted with a pesary or have surgery. I am so scared to go through this again. The last surgery took me one year to get over. I looked up some info and it said a pessary isnt right for people who have had there cervix and uterus out. I dont know what to do. I am in pain, alot of heavy pressure, and have to run to the bathroom all the time, they put me on meds for the bladder control, but dont always work. Please does any one know anything about pessary? Thank you, Karen
karen i am going through the same thing with the pessary i have had a complete hysterectomy and im trying to find out weather or not it would be good to get a pessary,i have prolapsed vagina wall.good luck .mememe157
I am reading about pessaries due to stress and urge incontinence (three births). I have no insurance or money so I am going to see if my old diaphram will help me. I ran across medical literature that described useing a pessary for  vaginal vault prolapse after hysterectomy. Keep looking and get a second opinion. Good luck ,I hope you avoid surgery.