Scar tissue from surgery
In 1997 I had a hysterectomy, vertical scar above my navel, and my ovaries removed due to extensive endometriosis  and tumors, also had a diseased ovary. My OBGYN thought I might have ovarian cancer, CA 125 very high. But I did not have cancer so I healed up and went on a healthy eating diet. I was over 225 lbs. In 2007 I decided to hire a trainer, lift weights and do cardio. I lost 75 lbs. I did crunches like wild to flatten my stomach and ended up in the ER with extreme pain. It was all muscular, I recovered and continued my weight lifting.

Since I am now healthy and thin, I no longer have estrogen from my fat cells. I had a small tubular breast cancer in 1994 and cannot take oral estrogen. My abdomen aches at night recently and my female areas are extremely sensitive. During the day, I'm fine and work out regularly. Is it possible I have scar tissue jabbing into my organs now that my stomach is flat? I take vaginal estrogen in 2 forms, cream and tablet, helps sometimes. Thank you
I could be from the scar tissue or maybe your working out too hard. The best thing to do is see your Gynecologist to find out what's going on.  Remar