Hysterectomy Community
Stomach Problems after hysterectomy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stomach Problems after hysterectomy

I am 33 had partial hysterectomy in 2006 right ovary removed due to cyst and endometiosis.  Complete hysterctomy in july 2008 surgery again March 2009 because bowls were stuck to adhesions and scar tissue and a small piece of ovarian tissue were also stuck tp adhesion from my previous surgery in 06.  Now experienceing same pain. Sharp abdominal pain especially when bladder is full or I have gas or need to have a bowl movement.  My right side locks up on me like musle spasm. Have had ct scan blood work and urine test no bladder infection no Uti etc.  all clear from new tumors and cyst what else could be the problem.  Please help
Related Discussions
106886_tn?1281295172
Sorry to hear you're having pain again. I am wondering if you're experiencing pain from adhesions again.

Click on my name to find my profile and read my journal entry about surgical adhesions. Check to make sure it's okay to do the type of deep massage required for the technique that helped me (100%...I still cannot believe it). I used the massage to break up my adhesions about a year and a half after my complete hysterectomy. I had to do the bodyrolling about five or six times a year for a few years... I now have not done it in about six years. As I mentioned on my entry, the doctors were stunned that I'd cleaned things up so fully.

Take care,

Mary
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949