Hysterectomy Community
Tma
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tma

I had a full hysterectomy at age 30 i gained 40 lbs in around 2 years well 2 years ago i quit pop and lost 30lbs well i thought perfect time to quit smoking then  gain 20lbs back so now im 30 lbs over weight and in the last 7 years no dr will help so now what!
Hi,
Weight loss can be achieved by a combination of diet control or dietary modification and exercise. You should consult a dietician to prepare a diet chart according to your food habits, in such a way that nutrition is not compromised. Exercise should be such that is as per your liking so that the chances of sticking to the exercise regime are greater. Also medical conditions like diabetes, hormonal problems, and thyroid disorders should be ruled out.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank