Hysterectomy Community
Total Hysterectomy, Rectocele, Cystocele
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Total Hysterectomy, Rectocele, Cystocele

Hi - I will have a total hysterectomy anterior/posterior; rectocele and cystocele in less than ten days. What does all this mean, how long will I be in the hospital, and how long will recovery take, approximately? I know we're all different and circumstances will dictate the exact amounts, but if you have had these three procedures will you please share your story?

What was it like before, and after? Tips and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for sharing!
I forgot to ask - is this procedure typically done through the vagina? I know there are several options, but considering he's going to fix almost everything in that area I'm not sure. Thanks again!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...