Hysterectomy Community
What's wrong with me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

What's wrong with me?

I am always tired and have to force myself to get out of the house.  I used to always be on the go.  Lately I have red blotches that come and go on my face, neck, chest and stomache areas.  Sometimes I get dizzy for no reason and the more I try to exert myself the worse it gets.  I run out of breath.  I get headaches on the right side of my head and sinus area.  When the dizziness happens it lasts for a couple of days and then goes away.
In your shoes, I'd up my iron intake, and go see the doctor about the blotches and the headaches.
I've noticed since starting estrogen patch that I'm very lathargic as well and stay in a constant state of brain fog all day!  I sleep 8-9 hrs every night and it still doesn't help.  I didn't have this issue with the progesterone