Hysterectomy Community
Why are the pains back a year after my partial hysterectomy?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why are the pains back a year after my partial hysterectomy?

I had a partial hysterectomy on November 3, 2007, and now I am having some of the same pains I had before the surgery.  I feel as if I am being kicked down there. Not in my stomach but in my vagina. That is the only way I can explain the pain. It is throbbing pain and almost feels like someone with steel toe shoes has kicked me down there. It comes and goes and is so intense it stops me in my tracks and has me wanting to ball up with pain.

Also for the last couple of days I have had a burning pain in my nipples. Almost like it was when I was breast feeding my last child. Which has been 3 years.  

Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
637356_tn?1301928422
OOPS I forgot to mention I had the partial hysterectomy because of endometriosis and severe adhesions.
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
you could have more adhesions or problems with scar tissue,,,dont want to scare you but I had a partial hyst..pain 6 mths later got increasingly severe..found a cyst on left ovary and upon surgery to remove it found my ovary was so engulfed in scar tissue that it was attached to my bowel..thats why i was hurting so...the pain in nipples makes me think with your other symptoms that your hormones ar off..could be early menopause or something more serious..you need to discuss this with your ob.gyn
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...