Hysterectomy Community
amberen anyone?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

amberen anyone?

i was wondering if anyone has tried or heard anything about amberen. i think its my last resort!!!
Honesty, I was not very familiar w the product I just read on it for nearly an hour. It contains a succlante which is an electron uptake, much like a serotin uptake. It is claimed to be a good bio-identical product, interesting it doesnt seem to contain estrogen or testoserone, so it is definatley not a hormone replacment therapy. It is more a medication to increase natural sex drive, lubrication, and help with hot flashes, mood swings etc...seems to be similar in chemical structure to a anti-depressant.

I also noticed its very pricey , please keep in touch w me and let me know if you try it how it effects you . Have you ever heard of or tried Black Kosch or sometimes spelled Black Cosch? its an herbal claims to help w all the side effects of menopause I mentioned many women have good results with it.

I am going to study Amberen more, it seems to remind me of Ambien, which is an anti depressant. im going to see how close they are in chemical compossion.

Good Luck please let me know how your doing.
C
Hi! Hope you’re doing well! If Amberen is your last result, I’m guessing you have tried hormone replacement therapy, natural herbs and/or bioidentical hormones. Either you were too scared because of the side effects of HRT or you experienced no relief from the disruptive menopausal symptoms. Well, like many other exhausted and frustrated menopausal women, you finally have the solution. Amberen is the only clinically proven product on the market today that uses your own hormones to alleviate your menopausal symptoms. It is not a drug, hormone, soy, cohosh, stimulant or herbs. It is not a pharmaceutical product. Amberen is made up of powerful amino acids, vitamins and minerals.

Amberen alleviates menopausal symptoms by reversing energy metabolism to youthful levels and women who took Amberen had: reduced frequency of hot flashes, normalized sleep cycles, increased levels of sex hormones, less irritability, less vaginal dryness and improved libido.

Ambien, also known as Zolpidem, is a prescription medication used for the short-term treatment of insomnia, as well as some brain disorders.  Although not similar in chemical compositions, Amberen does promotes healthy sleep cycles and improve memory and forgetfulness. You have nothing to lose with Amberen AND they have a risk-free trial. Good luck!
Black Cohosh is a perennial plant and an herbal remedy that is native to North America. In 2001, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists states, primarily on the basis of consensus and expert opinion, that Black Cohosh may be helpful in the short term (6 months or less) for women with vasomotor symptoms of menopause. But, it has not been proven to alleviate symptoms. Although it has been used with carrying success for years because of its ability to act like estrogens and bind to estrogen receptors, there is an extremely high concern for allergic responses, poor quality control and limited efficacy.  
Thank you I know its an herbal and try to explain that every single time///many women do very well on it for  awhile..some do not. and unfortunality the USDA does not inversigate herbals..big mistake  many herbals especially for sleep and weight loss have been taken off market
It sounds like you know quite abit about Amberen....can men get the same results as a woman?
I purchased Amberen. I had only read glowing reports and my experiences were horrible with the product. I did not sleep at all, my anxiety level rose and only when I stopped the product did I get any relief from these increased reactions. I had chosen the free trial but when I started to have problems the company suggested that I double my dosage and it was pure hell. Because I doubled my dosage, I no longer qualified for the free trial and now had to pay for a product that not only did not work for me but actually made my symptoms worse. I have since found out that I am estrogen dominant and that perhaps is the problem. I am currently on bio-identicals and all of my menopause symptoms are gone.
Read
Amberen Reviews to know more about it |best colon cleanse