atypical hyperplasia
I have undergone D & C and what was taken was sent for biopsy. The result shows:
FOCUS OF COMPLEX ATYPICAL HYPERPLASIA. BACKGROUND OF SIMPLE HYPERPLASIA WITH MILD ATYPIA. CHRONIC ENDOCERVICITIS.  RECOMMEND CLINICAL CORRELATION.
My ob-gyn recommend me for hyterictomy.  My problem is I lack financial to support the said recommendation.

A big thanks for your services. As I cannot afford surgery.

Hi a d/c is rather expensive itself with no insurance. clinical correlation in relation to what? this is a vague term used often in medicine( These are common findings that may, or may not be associated with a patient's symptoms. So they must be put into context by CORROLATING the findings (the report) with the patient's age, history, physical exam and any other tests that may have been done. )  It is not clear by your post what they want to do....a simple exam...through a diagnostic surgery anything would be possible.

Please phone your Dr for clarification..and do a computer search for your area.some places have free of sliding scale clinics or hospitals...also perhaps you may be able to get some state assistance.

good luck..let me know when you know more as to what they wish to do,