blood and burning
Dear Cherie762
I thank you that you answered my question but I have another problem now! after the first intercourse until 3 days we did not make love to each other because I was afraid of that vaginal burning but at night of third day we tried it again and because of my pain we failed to continiue and again I have a little bleeding and next day the vaginal burning started but it was short and after one day it disappeared and yesterday we had very good intercourse with out any pain and we did not need any lubriacant we felt very well and  I did not have any problem with urinating but Today in the morning, I got up by bladder presure and after urinating I had terrible burning and itching. I was feeling dry in my vagan and in my second urinating I saw that my urine was some how red and not natural colour , I slept and now I feel better I do not know what I should do!!!!!!!!!!!

,
Good Morning so sorry to hear of your difficulties..Im sorry to tell you this but you absolutley need to call your doctor and get in asap..its sounds as if you may have a urinary tract or bladder infection...the burning during urnination is a for sure sign of infection.....are you certain blood was from urethra and not vagina? anyways it dosnt really matter your doctor will do a urine test and it checks for blood and protein and bacteria...it sounds that you will be fine with the love making...I think you have an infection though.,,,,,please go to primary care or a clinic ...today.