Hysterectomy Community
blood and burning
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood and burning

Dear Cherie762
I thank you that you answered my question but I have another problem now! after the first intercourse until 3 days we did not make love to each other because I was afraid of that vaginal burning but at night of third day we tried it again and because of my pain we failed to continiue and again I have a little bleeding and next day the vaginal burning started but it was short and after one day it disappeared and yesterday we had very good intercourse with out any pain and we did not need any lubriacant we felt very well and  I did not have any problem with urinating but Today in the morning, I got up by bladder presure and after urinating I had terrible burning and itching. I was feeling dry in my vagan and in my second urinating I saw that my urine was some how red and not natural colour , I slept and now I feel better I do not know what I should do!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: burning