Hysterectomy Community
burning in viagina, think its bacterial infection, please answer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

does boric acid work and does it cure the infection? can u have sexual intercourse while useing boric acid? does the boric powder work just as good, i bought boric acid today and i am not quite sure how to use it or how much to use... can anyone help me with this...i am hoping this will keep me from going to dr so much...and also i heard that douching with hydrogen perixide works too...is that true? thanks hope for replys...i need the help....
There is a test that you can buy now that will tell you if it a bacterial infection or a yeast infection. If it is bacterial you will need to see your doctor. If it is yeast, you can buy an over the counter cream that usually will take care of it.