Hysterectomy Community
do not get a hysterectomy unless absolutly neccessary

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Please it will change your body your hormones your husband will need a board and your sex life will go to hell. You willh have a prolaspe bladder all it is is a hole left there with no where for the penis to go it ***** sound morbib well it is only if you have cancer look at all other options and ask many doctors. they will lie and say your vagina will shape to the size of the mans penis that is a lie. It will leave you much less of a woman. No more estrogen and you need estrgen and estrogen is a fertilizer for cancer. DONT DO IT
It sounds like you've had a horrible experience after your surgery. I'm so sorry. This does'nt happen to every woman though. I had my hysterectomy 25 years ago because of severe endometriosis. Back then there were only a couple of treatments for it and I tried them both. After many years of horrible periods, extremely heavy bleeding, being anemic, ending up in the hospital, and having basically no sex life with my husband at such a young age, I opted to have the surgery. No wonder I was in so much pain. Everything was fused together. And when I had a period I also bled outside of the uterus too. I did get a second opinion. I recommend that every woman does this before having the surgery. It was the best thing for me. Not one problem after the surgery. They started me on hormones in the hospital. My husband and I had a normal sex life, so much better actually because there was no more pain. I'm 50 now and have never had cancer. I still take estrogen. I really am sorry you had such a horrible experience. Unfortunately, not all surgeons are the same. So, do your research women before you have this surgery. Check out your Gyno, surgeon, HRT, types of surgery, and so on.
I hear very few woman say that. I am happy that yours was better. Unfortunatly I had a butcher as a doctor and found out later he unneccessarily took my ovaries. I hear men talk about woman badly that is like screwing a empty hole with no support there. Once the cervex is gone and uterus and ovaies it would be almost like a man losing his man hood I think. I had vaginal repair. still have problems. I have got rid of smells but sitll getting infections MY life endend then. Really I wish this on no woman and Im seeking new help. From another doctor.Who thinks it is hormonal imbalance. I have started On arumidex now and can not take any other regiments while under this treatment this goes for five years so I am well F..... so looks like I will just have a companion with problems too. lol  Very unfortunate cause I am very good looking lol. Not to be conceded but Not any more.
I really am so sorry you've had such a terrible time since your surgery. Like I said, all surgeons are different. I was very lucky to have one that did such a great job with me. The hormones will hopefully help with some of your problems. I've never heard of the one your Dr has prescribed. I'll do some research on it because I'm curious now.