fundal fibroid
dearsir/madam
this is pravi iam 25 years old.recently i got married.
i have fibroid at fundal region at junction of myometrium and endometrium. size is 5.5cms.
i need childrens. is there any problem to me i am not conceiving since 7 months. i am afraiding about pregnancy. some body told me if i go through the operation i cant become pregnant what shold i do
give me some suggestions to become pregnant. i need baby without any obstructions.
I thought I answered this sorry I must not have hit the enter button..fundal fibroid means located at the fundas,,,,upper most part of uterus....myo and endo are terms for inner and outter walls of uterus.

I greatly understand you want children I lost my first baby and thought Id never have any but I was blessed with three boys. I am not a doctor just a volunteer with knowledge on this subject..I would suspect the fibroid is interfering with conception. You should in my opinion deal with the fibroid, heal and then try for babies.  If it ends up you are not able to carry a baby remember they can grow in your heart (adoption) as well as your womb...but lets not fear that not yet.
If you have the fibroid removed it will increase not decrease your chances to be pregnant. If doctor wants to remove your womb....you will never be able to carry a babt ask for all options and get atleast 2 maybe 3 opions....I think you should get one opinion from a infertility specialist.

cherie