hallucination
My wife aged 48 years when she undergone hysterectomy and now she is 50 years.   I am 58 years old.  I love her very much and she equally if not more loves me. Since last 7 months she is complaining that I am watching a lady who resides at the back of our house.  She is literally taking it seriously which is not true at all.  At this age I am not at all interested.  Of course our sex life is still active.

I wonder if hysterectomy has any thing to do with this.  Is hallucinations of this kind is possible.  She loves me so much and can even say she is possessive.
The hysterectomy might make her feel "less of a woman" at some subliminal level, which would then make her fear you are interested in other women.  

I would suggest going to a counselor together.  Explain with the counselor there how much you love her, and how you wish she would understand you are not looking at the other woman.  If she reacts negatively, the counselor could possibly help her see that she is being frightened for nothing, and perhaps then she could see the counselor alone and work out her feelings of being less attractive.