Hysterectomy Community
hyperplasia & D&C
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hyperplasia & D&C

I was diagnosed with "very" complex hyperplasia last month but also with high blood pressure.  My gyn wants to do a D&C but my dr won't allow anesthesia due to blood pressure (it was about 145/90).  I'd really like to know if I have cancer but am feeling hopeless and trapped by inability to find out.  It could take a long time to control blood pressure - are there no other options than to wait and hope the blood pressure decreases?  I'd just as soon have a hysterectomy but I guess that will be denied too.  Of course, the longer this drags out the higher my blood pressure goes.
HI,
You should seek a second opinion regarding the matter. Your blood pressure is not very high and can be easily tackled with proper treatment. Also relieving anxiety will go a long way in controlling blood pressure. After which you will be fit enough to have a D&C and hysterectomy. This will help make the diagnosis. Also hysterectomy if needed will not be a problem with properly controlled blood pressure.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank