if you know pls tell me
I had a question that doesn't seem to be on here. I had an abdominal ablation roughly 5 yrs ago and it worked out fine for about 5yrs. I had to under go another addominal ablation this past March. Something happened and I ended up getting a hysterectomy. My question is, is it normal to get a second oblation? Please help me with this question. Thank you.
I don't know that it is common but I have heard of several people that have said that have had to have it redone. I know that it was an option for me before I had my hysterectomy. I chose the hysterectomy because I never wanted to deal with it again.
my nova sure started 06 proublems right  after i woke up coughing up blood for weeks doctor said i had no tubes in throat have pain on right side last up to 27 days feels like im on fire haveto lay down all the time feels like a poising  have blood and pus in urine  been there this long still have no answers had ct scans blood test urine test contaiminated been to three emergency rooms one wanted to know if i could be pregnant i said no husband is fixed have you been screwing around i said no i have not second one said did you come to get drugs i said no having right side pain  i dont wish this on my worst enemy this is pure hell to have to live this way each every day i dont even look forward for my birthday its the same feeling awlful every year im 47 even went to a speaclist three hours away whq gave me a pap test said im fine he dont have a period hes fine and i am just depressed  that nothings wrong i told him i have been dealing with this myself for this long iwilldeal with this myself this why i dont go you get nowhere i think there is alot of women having proublems no one wants to help iust to raise dogs had to find them homes couldnt take care of them it broke my heart  husband had prostate cancer  went threw treatment08 had heart attack dec 2012 here i am still in pain i hope someone gets some answers im so tired of the runaround