Hysterectomy Community
indication for TAHBSO

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

indication for TAHBSO

Hi! I am Lezza, 19 years old.
What is the exact meaning of the diagnosis "prolapsed submucous myoma with intramural and subserous myoma"?
If a patient has this kind of condition, is it tantamount to undergoing TAHBSO? I have searched the meaning thru the net, but it seems like medhelp would be the best and reliable search engine that I could ever have. Thank you so much!
hummmm in laymans terms they are tying to ay you have a polyp prolapsed into the cervix from the uterus. ployp hughly NON malignant

NO you have options a myoectomy...simple removal of the fibroid,,or chemical treatment where meds can shrink it...a embolisation they freeze or use heat to destroy said tissue,,,

There is absolutley NO reason they should even touch fallopian tubes and ovaries if this is your only diagnosis....if no other methods work  and you try all options you may possibly have a sm chance of needing uterus removed but a BSO no way,,run from that dr and find a new one.,,,dont tell them what old dr said let them draw own conclusions,,,

Your condition sounds  serious its lots of big scary words,,,but its common NOT at your age,,,but someone has to fall at the low end of the spectrum...do all that you can to preserve your female organs your too young for a hyster...if you get more information or have any questions at all please pm me or write back here,,
c