Hysterectomy Community
need help plz
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need help plz

i had a full hysterectomy 4 yrs ago and I suffer vaginal dryness along with pain during sex. and there is scar tissue that seems to hurt me most all the time. I was on hormone medications for 3 yrs and just recently switched to natural herb hormones black cohosh and since then the vaginal dryness has gotten worse. I have no desire or libido. I have tried vaginal gel such as ky, water, what can I do to help these problems?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Can I ask why you decided to stop the hormones? This is certainly the reasons for the dryness and lack of libido. Are you open to going back on them?
Blank
hi there i have the same issue and my dr prescribed some premarin cream...it is for dryness...the cream is supposed to make your female parts more supple and thick...also, once that is fixed, you only have to insert it 2-3 times a week,,,very easy to use...also is supposed to help with O problems....it  is an insertable estrogen cream...you dhould try it oiut....good vluck...
Blank
  i am on the vaginal cream just started but no other hormones i am  44 had full hysterectomy at 26 could not have sex for last year do to pain and bleeding when we did been off the pills for 5 years  i use cream at night but they did not tell me if we have sex do i use it before or after sex if before will he not get a dose threw his skin i use it every night only sourse of hormons
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...