Hysterectomy Community
ovarian cist..or something worse?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ovarian cist..or something worse?

My name is Jennifer. I'm 23 and I've had one child,  three years ago and one miscarriage in 2010! About two weeks ago I started having SEVERE pain right below my right rib cage! So I went to the ER ..AN the DR. Said. It was a ruptured ovarian cist..then they said the pain would be gone in a couple of days! But its been two weeks and the pain is back! Same spot..same sharp pains! Idk what to do!
HI,
It is necessary to thoroughly investigate in order to find out the exact cause of pain. Recurrence of ovarian cysts is possible. Also other factors like- gastritis, liver problems, lung infection etc needs to be excluded. Blood counts and ultrasound of the abdomen will help make the diagnosis. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank