ovarian cyst after total hysteractomy
I have sever at times. I had total hysterectomy 4 years ago, and last year I was diagnosed with a 3.5 cm cyst. My Dr told me it was reminent of an ovary. He put me on Birth control pills. I feel fine on that, but the pain is still unbearable.
Any one having similr issues and what r u doing to re leave pain?
There are a couple of us that have ORS (ovarian remnant syndrome) on the site.  I am a bit different because I am also an OvCa survivor.  

If you are in pain, I would guess that the BC pills are not working to reduce the size of the cyst.

Are you seeing an GYN/Oncologist....NO I DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS CANCER....these doctors have 3 years additional training and deal with many benign conditions, such as ORS.

Best of luck....Kasie, might be along soon to tell you of her story.
Pam
Ovarian cysts are almost always very painful. the ovary remenant or a whole ovary is extreamley delicate tissue. How are you feeling now? what is your plan? a laproscopic?