Hysterectomy Community
ovarian cyst after total hysteractomy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ovarian cyst after total hysteractomy

I have sever at times. I had total hysterectomy 4 years ago, and last year I was diagnosed with a 3.5 cm cyst. My Dr told me it was reminent of an ovary. He put me on Birth control pills. I feel fine on that, but the pain is still unbearable.
Any one having similr issues and what r u doing to re leave pain?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
155056_tn?1333642288
There are a couple of us that have ORS (ovarian remnant syndrome) on the site.  I am a bit different because I am also an OvCa survivor.  

If you are in pain, I would guess that the BC pills are not working to reduce the size of the cyst.

Are you seeing an GYN/Oncologist....NO I DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS CANCER....these doctors have 3 years additional training and deal with many benign conditions, such as ORS.

Best of luck....Kasie, might be along soon to tell you of her story.
Pam
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
Ovarian cysts are almost always very painful. the ovary remenant or a whole ovary is extreamley delicate tissue. How are you feeling now? what is your plan? a laproscopic?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank