right hip pain the back
could right hip pain in the back be ovarian cyst/cancer related?   hurts when i twist at the waist and at night lying on stomach the pain in the right side is unbelievable without something hard under the hip in the front.   thank you!
Many things can be the cause of back paun, and many times its not your back. I have had terrible back pain and following my recent hysterectomy its all but gone.  My uterus fell and when it fell it must have been pressing against a nerve or something and now I am looking forward to the spring and actually being able to walk!
Kidney stones cause back pain.  Displaced disc can cause back pain.  I am not sure that ovaries would cause back pain, as mine was always in groin area.  I never ever thought my prolapsed uterus was the cause of my infernal back pain.........go figure....so you see its not simple to figure. Thats one reason doctors perform tests.  In my case none of the tests were the right ones.........hope you are luckier sooner than I was.took 8 years.
Nope ovarian cysts don't cause back pain. I had ovarian cysts and most of my pain was where the ovaries were.
Actually I have heard that cysts may cause back pain in some instances. Seems I 've seen in mentioned in some of the other forums.. But, it's always best to have it checked out as the previous posters suggested..