sex
I had a partial hysterectomy abt 3wks ago an my husband an i was wondern cld he perform  oral sex on me WITOUT inserting his finger or penis?
All that is required are lips tongue and maybe a big nose?
No sex of any kind for 6 weeks. You just had surgery 3 weeks ago and your still healing. You may feel fine but your insides need that time to heal. Having an orgasm will make your internal muscles contract, which is not a good thing right now. You only have 3 more weeks to wait. At your checkup your Dr will let you know if you can have sex. As long as there are no problems and you've healed properly your Dr will give you the okay to have sex. Take care. Remar
Remar is correct...also only 3 weeks post op,,it would be painful not pleasurable to orgasm...Im glad your feeling so well !!! Just wait till Drs approval and then go 4 it..the anticipation can make things even more exciting.

best of wishes

Cherie
Man! You must be Wonder Woman! I had a hysterectomy and the thought of any type of sex for 6 mos afterwards scared me to death. You go girl!  Unfortunately, honey, but I have to agree with everyone else. The muscle contractions from an orgasm could set back your healing time even further. Perform for him now, if you can, and make him pay you back X 3 when you have recovered.