Hysterectomy Community
sohani77

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

sohani77

hello doctor,i'm 36 years old.i had full hysterectomy in october 2009 for ovarian cyst. then my doctor gave me premarin 0.06 1 tablet per day.this medicine is very good.i feel very well to take this.but there is a problem .in 2009 i was 45 kg and now i am 65 kg.please help me and give me a suggestion  what will i do and how will i reduce my overweight.
I agree with the above poster. Also, if it were me and my Dr recommended Premarin I would not take it.
You had a hyster for an ovarian cyst? Was it cancerous? Was there another reason why they gave you the hyster?  Have you had an ultrasound done recently? It is possible to have Ovarian remnant syndrome and a cyst has grown back hence the weight gain however it could be something totally different. Are you having any abdominal issues?
hii ticked...thanks for reply..i had hyster both of ovary for many cyst.no it was not cancerous....it was choclate cyst...i did not ultrasound recently...
hiii remar....thanks for reply.....if i don't take premarin then which medicine will i take?please tell me?
I am concerned that they gave you a hyster just for non cancerous cysts. Are you going to the same Gynecologist?

Try looking into Bio-Identical hormones to treat the hormones a lot of women have great success with this, however your doctor has to send you to a place that prescribes it and a pharmacy has to compound it. It is natural.

Premarin is not good for people that have previously or have Endo.
hiii ticked..thanks for reply....yes i am going to the same gynecologist...should i change my gynecologist?
what is bio-identical hormones?is it a medicine name?
i thought that i shall not take premarin anymore.thanks again ticked.
Talk your current Gynecologist and ask him about bio-identical hormones. If he/she does'nt know much about them you should be able to research Drs in your area that do know about them.The above poster gave you great advice. Also, talk to your Dr about Black Cohosh. It is a supplement and many women do well on it.