Hysterectomy Community
stabbing pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stabbing pain

I am 28 years old. I had a full laproscopic hysterectomy 1 week ago. I stayed one night in the hospital. doing fairly good with the pain. I was able to compleatly manage with the meds prescribed. No I am having a lot of sharp stabbing pain in my Lower abdominal area that I am no longer able to manage. The meds don't help and neither does resting.I have no bleeding. I have some discharge but have not noticed ant oder. Should I calk the on call doc? Go to er? Or wait it out a little longer to see if it goes way?
HI,
The pain will not go by wishing it away. The fact that there is pain indicates some problem. This can be infection, adhesion formation etc. You should check out with your operating surgeon.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hysterectomy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank