strong pain after hysterectomy 3 weeks ago
Is it normal to have "very strong" pelvic pain after my surgery? They say to wait 6 weeks, but I am getting worse everyday. The pain is very strong in lower pelvic area and moving around my left side and into my lower back. It hurts to cough or sneeze now. They left my ovaries in. I have had a few surgeries for endometreosis in the past 10 years also. I am worried something is wrong. Has anyone been through this before or have some advice for me. I would appreciate it so much. Extra strength Tylenol is not working enough for the pain either. Thanks...
I had a total laparoscopic hysterectomy in Feburary 2008 and have experienced severe lower back pain and left incision pain for over 8 months now.  I have been to a chiropractor, physical therapy, and now pain management with no results. I would like comments or advice as to where to go next to stop this 24/7 pain.
yes its normal to have pain,,its NOT normal to have pain get worse every day.It should be getting better every day.

Are you doing too much physically, you really need to take it easy with lifting and so on.

If you feel you are not over doing it I would advise you to call your gyn for help,,,,sounds not normal to me...dont panic its probably nothing serious  but think of it what is pain?? Pain is your bodys way of telling you somethings not right,,You should call your gyno.