Hysterectomy Community
swelling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

swelling

for about 9 months now i have had swelling in the labia, i have been seen by two different doctors one said it was a cyst and the other said it was a lymph node i had a scan that shows a mass, i had a partial hysterectomy 10 years ago due to cancer. both doctors just blew me off said it was nothing to worry about. am 37 and in good health other than this. could it possible be my basket that was done during my hysterectomy causing my problem? you can not see the mass but when it can see the swelling that has made everthing shift to the right
what do you mean by basket?
There is a type of cyst called Boil and cyst abcess (abscess) that can occur on the labia major.ths is very painful, you dont mention pain.
Id see a 3rd doctor you had cancer in the past and now have some sort of growth, dont settle for dont worry about it, keep pushing till you get a diagnosis,If you can see the swelling thats cause enough to fight for yourself.