vaginal repair
hi i had  a vaginal repair done it has been nearly 3 months it felt fine but in the last 2 days i feel like a weight in there and i still can feel my cervix about 5 cm in the back wall of my vagina did it not work as i can feel this heavy feeling when walking around..what else can be done .....
Are you saying that you had a prolapsed uterus? Can you please give us more information?  Remar
yes a prolapsed utererus i had repaired but it feels heavy even more so than before operation..
It is difficult to say but one posibility comes quickly to mind..have you had endomeriosis, ever?  I did and mine turned into andeomyosis,,its where the tissues normal shed during menses become trapped inbetween inner and outtter uterine walls casuin the uterus to feel very heavy, do you have to urinate more frequently than normal but its smaller amts of urne?

another possibiltiy is the repair could be failing for some reason, both of these possbilitys can be dealth with..there is only two cures for andeo,,a hyster or a  series of injections called Leupron that will put one into a chemically induced menopause. If its a problem w the repair failing like perhaps the sutures , mesh is no longer in place that as you know can be corrected.

You will need to have a consult with your gyno, he should send you for a MRI, better to get a really good Dx than a ultrasound,,honestly for gyno diagnosis I personally feel ultrasounds give too little detail

god luck, C