what is going on with me?
hello, I am 33yrs. old and I am having some problems.  I diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 6yrs. ago after going to numerous doctors who thought I was either a hypercondriac or was drug seeking.  I told them all I had pain in nearly every part of my body.  Not just the joints and not just the soft tissue.  I can't even describe how I felt emotionally.  All these doctors wanted to do was give me depression medicine.  Finally, after two years I saw my current doctor; who was and still is a Godsend.  He believed me when I told me about my pain and asked if I had heard of Fibromyalgia, I had but didn't really know what it was. He took the time to explain it to me and set me up with a Rheumatologist to help with the diagnosis.  After 2 and a half years, and starting to believe that maybe I was crazy, I finally had an answer.....FIBROMYALGIA.  I am being treated with Cymbalta and Hydrocodone.  I was  little worried about the pain med. but I can finally get through a day with pain that is tolerable and as long as I follow my script it is safe.  After years of taking OTC pain relievers that contain NSAIDS (non-sterodial anti-inflammatory drugs) I have developed a pretty bad case of gastritous.  NSAIDS kill my stomach.  
Two years ago I had a partial hystorectomy because of severe endrometriosis and a uterus that was tilted completly backward.  (Did I mention I had some problems?) My current problem is this..... SEVERE pain in my right ovary... or atleast in that area.  The pain is waking me at night and is so horrible I can barely walk to the bathroom where I immediately urinate and have a BM.  After this happens the pain isn't quite so bad but I'm still sore the next day.  Does anyone know what this might be or has anyone had a similar problem?  
This is my first post.....sorry for how long it is.  Thought maybe a little background might help someone help me.  
I'm glad to hear you found a Dr that finally gave you a diagnosis and is treating you.
If you have your ovaries and you did have endometriosis there may still be some tissue on the ovary that's causing the pain.
Have you talked to your Dr about this and have you gotten an exam? He/she will be able to tell if your ovary is swollen. If it is then you'll need more testing.
That's what I'm thinking, you may still have some of the endo tissue on your ovary. Take care and let us know what your Dr says. Remar
Hi welcome to the forum, have you had a blood test called Ca125? If not in addition to a MRI insist on one. This will tell you the problem. there are severa; ways to deal w begnine cysts, cryno surgery lap surgery, mildly invasive ovary can often be retained.