Hysterectomy Community
why do i hurt so bad

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.

why do i hurt so bad

I had a hystroectomy almost 2 years ago and i had an appindecktomy  a little over a year ago. when i had the appy my appendix had dropped because of the hystorectomy, now i am having pains like that again is there anything else that can fall to cause this pain.
You could have scar tissue from either surgery that is binding on a loop of the intestine, or on something else.  Talk to your doctor and tell him or  her that you are having a lot of pain.  Possibly they will order you an MRI of your abdomen and it can reveal what the problem is.
Hi Annie is right thats one of the things it could be....your body is certainly telling you somethigns wrong...scar tissue and addhesions can do some very odd things,,,can addhear one organ to another,,wrap around bowels,,,,this is something you must get a diagnosis on right away,

You could also have prolased bladder, do you feel pressure or just pain? try to describe it to me,,,is ther any numbness?