1007?1308221084
I have narcolepsy and my brain won't leave my pillow! User Group
How do you guys deal socially???
About This Group:

I have narcolepsy is especially for those that live with this condition but also; This is a group where sleep disorders can be discussed. Ask and answer questions from one another. Tell about your story, or just, let it all out, to relieve some of your stresses that you have from the overwhelming day to day life with a sleep disorder. Sometimes, we just need someone to listen.

Founded by rasberryhoneysuckle on June 16, 2011
10 members

How do you guys deal socially???

I'm almost agoraphobic now for having narc. for 9 years ...... :../
1 Comment
I wish I could help you here, but I'm about as antisocial as they come without actually committing atrocities. I've never much liked people in general, so I hate crowds. I much prefer solitude, or small groups of people I know. Most of my socializing is done when friends come to my house, or I go to theirs. Can't actually attribute this to narcolepsy, since I've been this way all my life and I was only diagnosed with narcolepsy a couple of days ago.

And I really can't help you with social interactions. I have no social skills.
I've recently gone back to school, and while I was between classes one morning, some kid half my age came up and started chatting with me. I had no idea the poor boy was hitting on me until much later, when I was telling my neighbor about it and she pointed it out to me.

But, you do have my sympathy.
Sosleepy76 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 22
summerkalena uploaded new photos
03/13
cczzz joined this group
Welcome them!
03/13