INFO-MANIACS User Group
Brigadoon Rules for posting on forums
About This Group:

Science-based medicine, studies, articles. I follow MedHelps rules about personal groups: Founders can choose to ban members from their Group or prohibit discussions on certain topics in their own Group. I can't imagine others joining this but I'm starting it for my own edification and may refer people to read certain topics. Sorry about the flower icon. I had to chose one. (grin)

Founded by cave76 on May 15, 2013
2 members

Brigadoon Rules for posting on forums

The Brigadoon Method of what we can and cannot post on the forums:

A Gatekeeper advised us plebeians not to post Lyme doctors names in full---- just the initials because it 'might lead to an investigation' of said doctor.

At one point the Gatekeeper said 'doctors in the public eye' can be excluded.

O.K.

Then when questioned said---- 'that was then and this is now' and the new Rule is we should not put full names on the forum because it can confuse newbies.

O.K.

That was a week or so ago.

Now the Gatekeeper and LME (her BFF) are both using the name, in full, of a Lyme doctor.

What's a poor member to do while trying to abide by both the owners of the sites and the self-annoited Gatekeeper?

Wringing hands in despair.
cave76 commented on  "Chronic Lyme P...
Apr 03
"Chronic Lyme Patients Suffer...
Apr 03 by cave76
Why recommending a doctor can be tr...
Mar 29 by cave76