Ideas for economical living . User Group
extra income
About This Group:

We are all in a tough time in America so it seems a good idea to share tips, ideas, for economical living, how do we afford new 'stuff' and where can we get good 'used stuff '..be interested in any ideas to cope .what may be a long haul.When the going gets tough the tough get going '

Founded by margypops on October 22, 2009
70 members

extra income

Any of you have any ideas how to earn a little extra from home. I work part time in an office Tues - Friday 9:30am- 2:30am. I have a special needs child so this works well for me seeing she is in school at this time. I have suggested to my husband that I would work evenings also but he is not very happy with that idea. He works 6 days a week and said we do not get to see one another much already and our daughter is in and out of the hospital so I would probably loose my job anyway with all the time I would have to take off. So, I have checked into a few things off the computer. Just do not want to put out money I really do not have for something that is not really going to work.
well you can sell thimngs online, if you have 'stuff' you dont need or go round the yard sales , anything will sell, Ebay is good they say . Craigslist ,..I believe foles make some extra that way, Amazon  you can sell books and DVDs ..other things aswell. I know someone who sells dog cookies online ... good luck
heres another idea , if you can make or find a source of making extra large clothing there are many folks who need to buy clothes that are big, and as long as you can get the source there is a market for buying online,same as some disabled folks cannot go hanging out in stores they go online,as its so much easier for them to send for what they need ..You are also helping them as its not easy for people to get around if they are unwell....  
rockinrobin32 for anyone who has wondered... Comment
Jul 20
realjimmy commented on photo
Jul 20
FurballsMom commented on photo
Jul 14