If you describe your ailments as a nightmare- read this! User Group
Pain in knees so bad I cry alot.
About This Group:

This is for anyone who is suffering from any of these symptoms: knees that buckle so you fall, fainting, seizures, weakness so you cannot walk, vomiting, joint pain, UTIs, fallopian tube cysts in the uterine, blood clots, rashes, skin sensitivity, severe headaches, hair that falls out in clumps, brain fog, confusion, anxiety, medical tests that show no reasons for these symptoms, tingling in the extremities and or numbness, back pain and other debilitating symptoms. If you were healthy and have become debilitated in a short time with no real reason... These symptoms have been known to be caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis, which causes: Celiac's Disease, Vasculitis and perhaps other known diseases. The rheumatoid arthritis may have been caused by medicines, foods or vaccines- like Splenda ( or sucralose laced foods ) made by Johnson and Johnson, Gardasil a vaccine by Merck, Aspartame made by Monsanto or other unknown things ingested by the body that may have: chlorine Polysorbate 80 It may also have been caused by other triggers unknown presently. The REASON for this group is to analyze these symptoms: the diets of those who experience them the drugs they may be taking any previously injected vaccines.

Founded by glarstout on October 3, 2009
29 members

Pain in knees so bad I cry alot.

I am 17 years old and for the past year and 5 months I have had pains in my my knees, I sometimes struggle to put any weight on my legs and therefore find it hard to walk. I have seen an Orthopedic surgeon who has said the muscle's in my knees are too week, I have been doing physiotheraphy for the past 2 months but it doesn't seem to be helping much as I will do the excercises and use the gym provided but will have servere pain the day after.
At the age of 14-16 I did 52 hours of dance almost every week, I know this was not a good idea and the problems I am having are most likely due to this, but does anyone know of anything that could possibly help?
cochered joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 26
Nick_singh_12 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 26
bingo40 commented on Struggling with ankle...
Jan 14