If you describe your ailments as a nightmare- read this! User Group
bursitis lesser trochanteric lesion??
About This Group:

This is for anyone who is suffering from any of these symptoms: knees that buckle so you fall, fainting, seizures, weakness so you cannot walk, vomiting, joint pain, UTIs, fallopian tube cysts in the uterine, blood clots, rashes, skin sensitivity, severe headaches, hair that falls out in clumps, brain fog, confusion, anxiety, medical tests that show no reasons for these symptoms, tingling in the extremities and or numbness, back pain and other debilitating symptoms. If you were healthy and have become debilitated in a short time with no real reason... These symptoms have been known to be caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis, which causes: Celiac's Disease, Vasculitis and perhaps other known diseases. The rheumatoid arthritis may have been caused by medicines, foods or vaccines- like Splenda ( or sucralose laced foods ) made by Johnson and Johnson, Gardasil a vaccine by Merck, Aspartame made by Monsanto or other unknown things ingested by the body that may have: chlorine Polysorbate 80 It may also have been caused by other triggers unknown presently. The REASON for this group is to analyze these symptoms: the diets of those who experience them the drugs they may be taking any previously injected vaccines.

Founded by glarstout on October 3, 2009
29 members

bursitis lesser trochanteric lesion??

I have had chronic hip pain for years but after Xrays and MRI's showing nothing I gave up.

Two weeks ago while at school I was trying to teach a student to "skip" and it went badly for me. It felt as if my hip came out of socket then jerked back in. It was extremely painful and I just froze. I never actually fell and I trield to walk it off. I could not sit so I would just stand. After a few minutes it was evident it was not getting any better so I limped back to my classroom and called my husband. They ended up having to call an ambulance to transport me. They did Xrays and they were fine. I was then sent to Orthopedist.

Orthopedist sends me for MRI and the results came back as follows:
"suspect bursitis of the lesser trochanteric lesion"

Orthopedist says that this is not normal and that he has not seen this before so he is referring me to a Specialist. It could take several weeks to get in and I have no idea how to proceed with Workman's Comp or what to even expect with this diagnosis. I have found very little about it on the internet.

At this time I am no longer walking with crutches but I can only put full weight on the bad side for a few steps. The hip still catches or freezes at any given time with no warning. Today as I sat in a chair I bent down and I had the worst pain in the groin area. My leg has been hot and throbbing all day. The pain normally runs from hip down to knee.

If anyone has any experience with this or know how I can research it I would be very grateful
cochered joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 26
Nick_singh_12 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 26
bingo40 commented on Struggling with ankle...
Jan 14