20 year old male
Going for a well-check next Monday.  Would like to get up to date on all immunizations necessary.  What should I have had by now/need every few years and may need again?
If you were born in America you would have had the vaccines necessary in order to go to school and I believe they last as I never remember having to get anything for the 2nd time.

Other than that I can't think of anything except I believe that now in high school they have you get a Hepatitus B shot (?) Which you probably had one? If so, I guess I would ask the doctor to check that - to see if you are still immune ( antibodies).

Sorry that is all I can think of. Maybe someone else will come along and give you info..

Oh also if you are planning on going to Africa or somewhere I would imagine you would need vaccines of some sort - malaria or whatever (?) But for that your doc would know or making an appointment with a "Travel Medicine" doctor, which would be under Infectious Disease Md.
This may be a tad late since your well-check was scheduled for Jan 10.  As 'MyOwn' has stated, if you are here in the U.S. and age 20 you should have already received your routine vaccinations: 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 4 Polio, 1 Meningitis, and completed the series of 3 Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis vaccinations and have had a Td/Tdap booster within the last 10 years.  The Meningitis vaccination is especially important for students entering college. The Hepatitis A vaccination is a new vaccine now included in the childhood schedule and it's a good vaccine to get if you haven't had it already. If you haven't had a Tetanus booster within the past 5 years, the new Tdap vaccination is now advised. It is a one time substitute booster for Tetanus/Diptheria that also includes the Pertusssis vaccine. The flu vaccine is also advised for anyone wanting to be protected from the flu. The HPV vaccine, originally approved for girls/women 9-26 years is now approved and recomended for males 9-26 which protects against most strains of cervical cancer but also genital warts and anal cancer. It's a series of 3 shots. Finally if you haven't had chicken pox or the vaccine, you would want to get the Varicella vaccination, a series of 2 shots. Once you have received the 'routine' vaccinations mentioned, the flu vaccine annually and a tetanus/diptheria booster every ten years is all you need to keep in mind. Overseas travel would involve other vaccinations depending on your destination(s).
That post of yours covered it all.:) You sound like a doctor or health care Professional.

I didn't know that they did approve the HPV vaccine for boys. I wasn't sure. That one is quite scary by what I read. I hope that one gets taken off the market to tell you the truth.

I've read some sad stories about the side effects that one has caused. As a matter of fact a lady posted on here about her daughter..

But anyhow, good post. I hope the fellow comes back and reads what you wrote..

Take care..