Immunization & Vaccine Community
Adverse sideaffects of vaccines.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Adverse sideaffects of vaccines.

Any one interested in research ,(vaccines) causing post polio/autoimmune/allergies/anaphylaxis leading to sun/cold allergies and " boy in bubble syndrom (syndrome)"ADD and...
Yeah I have reasearched how harmful vaccinations are and can also be linked to autism in children.
One of my daughters has been researching vaccines and their adverse effects for years.
Im a 30 yr old nurse who recieved the MMR Vaccine in September and have been off work ever since. Within 24 hrs of having my second vaccine i ended up in A&E with severe cramp in both feet into my calves, HR 160bpm, bp 180/100 (normally 90/60) from this i got blurred vision, severe back pain, cramp in spine, damage to vocal cords, muscle twitching, numbess, burning feet, tingling in my tongue, reflux etc I have seen alot of doctors they just say post mmr symptoms, has anyone else had a similar reaction? if so how long did it take for your symptoms to go?
I want my life back replies would be must appreciated x
I also disagree with the rash use in my opinion of vaccines, and Bill Gates is pushing for mandatory vaccination for all.They are recently testing a vaccine for salmonella and other infections .
I too have had the same thing happen when getting an injection.. MMR was the culprit for me, as well as the Tetanus shot. i had to stop working.. as I could no longer do my job.  its beeen a roller coaster.
I think all vaccines for children if parents want to give them should not be multiples the dose should be a single dose ,part of the problem is the reaction of the vaccines on each other .There was a new report out last week regarding this matter .
Hi, i have only just seen your comments and wondered how you are now? When did you get the mmr Vaccine? and what happened to you? i have just gone back to work after 7 months and feel alot better but i do still have a vibrating in my legs and twitching in my muscles, im going to see my neurologists tomorrow :-)
I am of that group of mothers that does not routinely vaccinate children. One of the most important reasons is that the protocol for the first year of life subjects the infant to 64 vaccinations, including boosters. You ask how that can be true. What people don't realize is that many of the shots are combinations. This subjects an infant, with an immature immune system, to 64 mini illnesses. I don't need an MD to know that this is loony. In fact the MD should know better than I that it is loony.

Also, some of the vaccinations are for such milk ailments that they are not worth the risk, and side effects can be very nasty. How much better it would be to restrict vaccinations to the most serious illnesses and to stretch out the immunization process over several years.

There is a rise in autism and all sorts of mental/emotional childhood ailments. I am presuming that these are caused by the assault on the child's immune system. Experts can jump up and down and tell me I am an idiot. All I know is that none of the children in my vast family have any of these ailments.
I forgot to mention that I asked my doctor (an MD out of Yale who practices alternative medicine when practicable) if I should get the shingles vaccine. He said no, that vitamin D3 was more efficacious and there were no risks. He offered the same advice for the flu shot.

For those who wonder why doctors are not more alert to the dangers of vaccinations, they may well be. But they are practicing "defensive medicine."  This is common through the medical profession today where throw all the tests and medications at you they can think of to avoid being sued should you become ill.

Fortunately there are doctors with high ethical standards, and I am lucky to have one whose primary concern is the welfare of his patients.