Immunization & Vaccine Community
Alternative Vaccinations and Immunizations
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Alternative Vaccinations and Immunizations

I would like to know of any natural or alternative methods of vaccination and immunization for children and adults.  I have decided to forgo vaccinations for my children because of all the side effects and risks, but since we will be traveling to other countries I need to know how to get the vaccinations I need without going the formal route with all its damages and side effects.  

I've read both good and bad about homeopathic vaccinations, but I'd like to know more and also to learn whether there are another alternatives out there.

Is it possible to get treated with additive- and chemical-free vaccinations and immunizations (no formaldehyde, mercury, colorants, etc)?  What kind of doctors or clinics administer those?  Are there any of these in Chicago or Los Angeles?