Immunization & Vaccine Community
CHILDREN'S ADVERSE REACTIONS DUE TO THE H1N1 VACCINE?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

HAVE ANY OF YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN EXPERIENCED ANY OF THE ADVERSE REACTIONS TO THE H1N1 VACCINE THAT I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT ALL OVER THIS FORUM? I HOPE NOT, AND IF SO WHAT KIND OF REMEDIES ARE YOU ADMINISTERING TO THEM? WHAT DOES YOUR PEDIATRICIAN SAY TO DO? HAS ANY OF YOUR DRS. OWNED UP AND ADMITTED THAT IT IS OBVIOUS TO THEM THAT IT IS THE H1N1 VACCINE THAT IS CAUSING THESE SYMPTOMS?
I got the H1N1 because I work in a hospital. I didn't want to get my children vaccinated unless the outbreak got worse. So thankfully the rest of my family were not vaccinated!
When you do report a reaction, the doctors go into denial so that it appears that this vaccine is perfectly safe when others go researching for evidence of the vaccine's dangers. My son developed dysautonomia, a rare and potentially fatal disease, 4 hours after the H1N1 intransal vaccine and all the doctors kept blaming his problems on attention-seeking. MRI of the brain showed my son has a pituitary adenoma (tumor), rare in children; there's no family history of this rare childhood tumor. Yes to your question about whether other people's children have had severe adverse reaction to the H1N1 vaccine.  Fight it.  Speak up and spread the word.  I am using chiropractic adjustment for my son; it helps on and off with the headache and coughing (son developed asthma after the H1N1 intranasal vaccine).  Pediatrian and hospital physicians all denied H1N1 caused my son's problems or tumor and blamed problems on attention-seeking behavior.  I am filing a grievance with the hospital because my son's tumor was not biopsied on the basis of this diagnosis that my son was only seeking attention.  Stay away from all vaccines.  If you run into reactions, you get denials and therefore you will not get proper treatment and the government will not pay for vaccine injuries since the medical record will deny any relationship to the vaccine.  Beware:  the H1N1 vaccine is exempted from the traditional federal legislation that says the tgovernment pays for injuries caused by vaccines.